Intermediate/Advanced Hip Hop Class
DANCING AT HOME INFORMATION
- Please make sure you have at least two metres clear space around you, that the floor is clear of any objects or spills, and the surface is appropriate to dance on. Where possible, ensure the space is visible to your parent/supervisor for the duration of class.
- Wear appropriate clothing for your classes, either ballet attire or active wear.
- Have a full bottle of water bottle close by.
- If an exercise or action causes sharp or sudden pain, stop immediately, apply first aid or seek help from your parents. Advise your teacher as soon as possible. Because of the online format your actions are unsupervised by your teacher so please make your own judgements, as you know your own body better than anyone.
- Have any pets or young siblings in another space to avoid sudden tripping hazards. Please note that the material in this video is copyright and has not been approved for sharing, or for third party recordings.